Every great track coach knows that track and field teams are a diverse athletic group, so using a generic uniform isn’t an option. The idea of outfitting a long-distance runner in the same uniform as a sprinter is unrealistic given the demands of each event. Additionally, when it comes to outfitting track teams, coaches are often forced to choose quantity over quality, with budgets dictating uniform and apparel choice, rather than the specific needs of athletes.
Champion Teamwear recognizes this challenge and is passionate about offering an endless variety of uniform combinations to suit every athlete on every team. We believe that budget should never limit your team’s performance, which is why we strive to provide affordable mix-and-match options for track and field teams of all sizes and competition levels. From hurdlers and sprinters to throwers and jumpers, Champion offers superior mix-and-match track uniform options that are as unique as your athletes, allowing the team to feel their best both on and off the track.
The Perfect Fit for Every Track Athlete
The athletes on your team trust you to understand and anticipate their uniform and apparel needs. Regardless of individual preference, Champion guarantees we have the ideal outfit solution for every athlete on your team, including the three diverse student-athletes you’ll get to know below.
Alanna: Distance Runner
Meet Alanna – Alanna is your distance runner who is always willing to go the extra mile for her team. Her race is the 3000m, an event she always medals in.
Come sun or snow, Alanna loves to run in shorts. She feels most comfortable in loose-fitting materials that provide ventilation and breathability. In the past, she has been frustrated with the layering options available to her team. Alanna wants to be able to transition from long to short layers as her body warms up, letting her cut layers as she wins races.
For Alanna, coaches may consider our Augusta Sprint Short, Champion Pace ¼ Zip Pullover or Champion Solid Singlet.
Augusta Sprint Short
- Crossover tulip shaped vent
- Wicks moisture
- Matching inner brief with leg elastic
- With a crossover tulip shaped vent, this short gives Alanna the ventilation she needs, as well as the look she loves.
Champion Pace ¼ Zip Pullover
- Storm flap top of collar
- Raglan sleeves
- 100% Polyester Knit
- This versatile, lightweight pullover keeps Alanna warm without bogging down her stride with unnecessary material.
Champion Solid Singlet
- Antimicrobial finish
- Racerback styling
- This singlet features Champion’s moisture-wicking material, which is constructed to respond to body heat and environmental factors to keep Alanna dry, whatever the weather.
Trey: Shot Putter
Meet Trey – Trey is your team’s newest shot putter. Although the art of the shot put has been around for over 2,000 years, Trey picked up the sport this semester. He needs a track uniform and apparel options that keep him comfortable while he nurtures his newfound talent.
Trey comes from a sports-oriented background, with experience in football, basketball and soccer. Although he often switches sports, one thing remains constant: his love for compression materials. Although Trey is concerned about straining his arm throwing the shotput, he knows compression garments can help protect him. Compression sportswear fabric keeps muscles warm, which prevents strain, while alleviating stiffness and soreness. Compression gear also wicks sweat from the body, eliminating chafing and rashes, keeping Trey safe, comfortable and warm as he takes his talents to the next level.
For Trey, coaches may consider the Champion Raceday Compression Short, Champion Compression Long-Sleeve Tee, or the Champion Rush Jacket.
Champion Raceday Compression Short
- Compression fit
- Wicking for moisture management
- Targeted ventilation zones for breathability
- As a new shot putter, Trey is just acclimating to intense training sessions. Compression shorts can aid in muscle recovery and reducing soreness after intense workouts.
Champion Compression Long-Sleeve Tee
- Compression fit
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Self-fabric collar
- The long sleeves on this shirt keep Trey’s muscles warm as he gets ready for his event, ensuring that there is no strain on his throwing arm.
Champion Rush Jacket
- Three-piece adjustable hood
- Zippered pockets
- This lightweight jacket gives Trey an extra layer as he warms up for colder meets and protects him from the elements when the weather takes a turn.
Rachel: Long Jumper
Meet Rachel – Rachel is your veteran long jumper. For Rachel, the sky is truly the limit. She needs a uniform that can help her reach new heights, while keeping her firmly grounded in comfort and style.
For the past three years, Rachel has been cobbling her uniform together. For her senior season, she’s dreaming of compression shorts and a stylish warm-up that can take her from the sand pit to a fire pit. For Rachel, it’s not all about aesthetics—she knows the benefits of compression sportswear and understands that she can regain maximum jumping ability faster post-workout when sporting compression materials. Whether in the air or on the ground, Rachel needs uniform options that support her and her sport.
For Rachel, coaches may consider the Champion Solid UltraFuse Compression 4” Short, Champion Century UltraFuse Full Back Tank, or J. America Glitter French Terry Warm-Up.
Champion Solid UltraFuse Compression 4” Short
- G2M moisture management technology
- Covered elastic waistband
- Not only do these shorts provide the benefits of compression sportwear, they feature the Champion UltraFuse sublimation technique, which uses heat to infuse high-quality designs directly into breathable, moisture-wicking fabrics, allowing Rachel to rep her team both on and off the field.
Champion Century UltraFuse Full Back Tank
- G2M moisture management technology
- UltraFuse sublimation
- Rachel can get the streamlined look she wants by pairing this tank with the Champion Solid UltraFuse Compression 4” Short. UltraFuse artwork won’t fade or crack ensuring that uniforms endure season-after-season, even after Rachel has moved on to greener fields.
America Glitter French Terry Warm-Up
- Terry material
- Front pouch pocket
- This stylish warm-up does more than look good—it provides Rachel with an extra layer of protection against colder climates, allowing her to focus on the jump ahead of her, rather than the temperature.
Champion Teamwear knows that your athletes are unique individuals with unique preferences and apparel needs, which is why we believe in the power of mix-and-match uniforms. Regardless of the size of your team or financial requirements, we have your athletes covered. At Champion Teamwear, we know your athletes aren’t cookie cutters, so why should their uniforms?